Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well I got fed up with the lack of challenge of a wheelie. I went over to targeteers in saddle brook, NJ. There I saw this sad looking PSE Heritage Legacy 45# at 28. I got the clerk to hand it to me he put a nock point and after the first shot. That bow walked out with me. It is 45# at 28 but jumps 5# every inch past. It was beautiful with maple limbs and walnut body.

I will have pics up on this soon.

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got 6 easton 150 carbon express arrows to practice with. I set the string for the first time and I could not believe the amount of strength that it takes to string it. It tooks about 150 lbs of force the compress the limbs enough to string/unstring it.

· Registered
22,130 Posts
Slick -

It is 45# at 28 but jumps 5# every inch past.
Ah, exactly how long is said "longbow". Before stacking, a 45# bow should gain/loose about 2# per inch. 5# is a pretty severe stack - I'd check that out., especially if your draw with a stickbow is greater than 28".

Viper1 out.

· Registered
17 Posts
????

:guitarist::guitarist::guitarist:Excuse my french BUT,,,, SUMTHIN AINT RIGHT! It dont take that much force to string that particular bow,,I tryed that very same model out before I ordered my SOLO. The bow I tryed was 55# @30"(my draw lenght)and shot good. but it was too short for my liking.
David,,,,,, out

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.