Archery Talk Forum banner

First Robin Hood!

1921 26
My first Robin Hood! Total luck, I was shooting in very low light getting ready for some spring hog hunting, but I was still pumped. Ruined my lumen-nock though :(

Tile Floor Flooring Room Wood
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· Registered
3,814 Posts
good shooting, reminds me of college we would shoot in the apartment, too bad about the lumen nock though, you should switch to nockturnals ;).

· Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haha, I wasn't actually inside (although shooting inside has definitely crossed my mind! :teeth:) I just brought it in to take the picture because it was way to dark for my phone outside!

· Beer Whisperer
12,132 Posts
Fancy shootin', Tex!! :smile:

· Registered
13,543 Posts
Coolio

· Registered
526 Posts
I just shot a Robin Hood today as well. I went to Hall's Arrow this afternoon to setup and tune a bow that I had just bought (a PSE Axe 6). After I tuned it a bit and it was shooting nice...... I got this:

Needless to say I was pretty happy with my new bow. Actually a used bow that I just bought on here. I'll have to let the seller know as well.

· Registered deer murderer
637 Posts
Congratulations and/or condolences depending on how much you value your arrows :) Personally, it pisses me right off when I bust up an arrow.

· Registered
1,098 Posts
Ive done it once, then kept chipping the nock end of my carbon arrows..it gets expensive.

· Registered
526 Posts
What do you guys do with yours other than lean them up against the wall?
I'm gonna hang it on the wall in the man cave.

· Registered
796 Posts
Nice! I've gotten two so far.. the first time I was pretty stoked.. the 2nd time it was kinda cool but not as thrilling as the first time.. I imagine by the 3rd, 4th, 5th robinhood it's just gonna start pissing me off! lol

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.