Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Good video. Especially for your first time harvesting a deer. Took me a couple years to do that.

I got a couple tips if you don't mind hearing them.

You have to watch what music you put in them because Youtube will drop your video if it's not a royalty free song and they find it. Unless you do the music through them, but then your whole video will just be music. Sounds trivial, but they do watch for it. Plus if you ever start making DVD's to sell, you can't use other peoples music.

Maybe have the volume a little lower on the music too.

Keep up the good videos and good luck!

·
Registered
370 Posts
I think you have a future in producing hunting shows, the footage, the opening, the music, GOOD JOB!!

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
great vids man from one self filmer to another good job, it aint easy.

·
Registered
4,555 Posts
Well done!

Mitch

·
Registered
36,982 Posts
Not easy self filming , you did very good ..

·
Gunna GIG one..;0}
772 Posts
Yep definately not easy. I have tried and failed. Good job Bro.

·
Registered
11,289 Posts
I must say, for your first bow kill you did an EXCELLENT job of getting it all on film!! Putting other peoples music on your videos is usually OK on youtube, they will generally let you know that you are using a copyrighted song but they wont take it off. You might want to find some royalty free stuff in the future just in case you want to sell dvd's. Great job though, keep it up!

·
Registered
6,974 Posts
I liked the bow buck! Still looking for my first buck!! Really liked that you made a hunting video without all kinds of heavy metal in it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts