Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First time trying out BC custom strings from Brian Christopher . Got a set for my Athens Altitude. Can’t believe how clean and tight the servingsand end loops look. Even better Turn around time was under a week. Going to throw them on the bow and re tune tonight. So far so good. Material property
Wire Technology Finger Cable Artificial hair integrations

· Registered
5,495 Posts
On 10/20/20 I ordered a string from BC Custom Strings for my Excalibur Matrix 330. I contacted Brian and told him I was constantly having to add twists to the string that came on the bow. He recommended the use of Force 10 Material if I chose to make another string - So, I asked him to make me a string.

I received word Thursday, 10/22/20, that the string was done. According to the picture he sent me, USPS should deliver it Tuesday, 10/27/20. I'm sure looking forward to giving it a try. I'll come back and post a picture of the string after I get it. I chose brown and flo green.

· Registered
6,868 Posts
First time trying out BC custom strings from Brian Christopher . Got a set for my Athens Altitude. Can’t believe how clean and tight the servingsand end loops look. Even better Turn around time was under a week. Going to throw them on the bow and re tune tonight. So far so good. View attachment 6881021 View attachment 6881023
I installed a set for a customer a few weeks ago.... damn nice strings!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.