Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got some of the first HTXs from the mold maker.
I started test shooting today.
First test was to try to trash them by shooting groups at 10yds on the same target. I wanted to see how the nocks and vanes hold up. I had seven hits with no damage. One hit and the nock came out of the shaft with no damage and the other hit
did something quite strange. The nock actually came out of the shaft and got hung up on the shaft it hit. There was a little slice in the vane but it stayed on the shaft.
So far these seem pretty strong. Tomorrow I will start distance shooting them.

Attachments

·
Registered
397 Posts
Nick...keep me updated on how the HTX nock work out....I would still like to give them a try!!

Good luck and good shooting!
Dave

·
Registered
397 Posts
The HTX Nocks are to be used in the G-Nock Uni-Bushing.
Dave

·
Registered
57 Posts
Nick thanks for the quick responses to my queries on the DeadX.
Still waiting anxiously for the HTX. Meanwhile having a whale of a time with the turbos. Love them.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Nick, I'm glad you've finally got the G-nock version going, that's what I've been waiting for all these many months, LOL I'll be sure to give these a try. Your friend.
Derbytown :D

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just did some testing out to 40 yds and was happy with the results. I did not use the hooter shooter , just shot them with my CSS bow. I will post the photos on the Manufacturers area later on today.
I also just ordered up 10,000 white and 1000 black HTXs from the injection molder so they shoud be available in a few days.
They are also doing color matching on the green and orange as soon as that works out the green and orange will also be available.:p

·
Registered
8,745 Posts
Alright! :) It looks like the HTX are finally going to come into reality! :) Thanks for posting the update on them. I get a lot of PM's and emails asking when they are going to hit the market. Now I can start saying "Real Soon"! ;) :)

Dick

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey gramps since you are not wearing the drill sarge hat anymore??? what are you doin with it????????:rolleyes: ;) :p

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
Will the hunter size fit the easton epic shafts and can it be used with a WB rest ????

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It will work with the whisker biscuit.
I am not familiar with the epic?
The turbos fit any easton alum with the super nock bushing
and any easton carbon except for the ones that use a g-nock
they will fit the 360 redlines if you take off the bushing.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts