Archery Talk Forum banner

Fish & Game Forecast

1003 Views 6 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  illbowhunter
Does anyone have the Fish & Game Forecast for November in Illinois. I need to take a couple days off for hunting but not sure which days to take. It can't be on the 21-23 since that is shotgun season. I don't know if those charts are that reliable but figured it couldn't hurt. So what are the HOT days?
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
4,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
:set1_thinking:

· Registered
4,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What city are you closest to? Zip code would be best. I can get it fir you this evening when I get home from work.

Also what are the dates you will be going?
Try Macomb, 61455.

I am looking for either the 7th, 10th - 14th or 17th -20th. I need to take a couple days off and shooting for a couple of days during those times.

· Registered
1,773 Posts
From what I see the 17-20 looks to be the best. 7-10th moon is directly overhead in the mornings. 17-20 moon is directly underfoot in the evenings.

Of course you have to factor the rut in your area as well. Here's a chart for you to look at though. I also just noticed that the 7-10 will be approaching a full moon whereas the 17-20 you will be a few days on the back side of a full moon.

Text Font Metal

· Registered
4,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That's great. Thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.