Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just used spare parts in the drawer to keep the teeth of this bow from getting used to my arm flesh it's working quite nicely and I know zip ties are rigging it but it's quiet and steady as she goes so far

If there are any major flaws anyone sees with safety please send me a message

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZZZhRbbzdM

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks guys the video is getting tons of views. Anything with a 6in brace height or less needs dual stoppers IMO

·
Registered
454 Posts
Coolhandluke makes string stops that would go in the quiver mount hole....just a thought...the zip ties are a sext touch though. Was that a house in the background?

·
Registered
549 Posts
I shoot a "burner" as well so I thought that this would be an interesting video. I couldn't get threw it because of the language. So, you only got a quarter of a view from me......clean it up and try again.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sorry if i hurt your ears. 90% trash talkers on here 10% doers. After doing my hail mary's I got it machined, sprayed it with bedliner along with the rest of the riser and limbs i have this
Photo556.jpg

·
Registered
966 Posts
your string stops don't match........jus sayin'

·
Registered
6 Posts
I like the idea of the stopper being closer to the nock point than the "bear style" placement on the string. I was concerned about placing mine in the general area you put yours because I thought it might be in my line of sight when aiming. Can you see it at all while aiming at full draw?

I didn't watch the whole video after I got a good look at the stopper set up, because I didn't really want my kids who were close by to hear that kinda stuff. If thats the way people feel,its easy enough to simply state it. Don't mind the haters, who are trying to rag on your rig.

"People who are watching should not criticize the ones who are actually doing!"

1 - 13 of 13 Posts