Archery Talk Forum banner

Fitz Fibers customer service

820 views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  USMCarcher26 
#1 ·
I oredered some fitz fibers almost 2 weeks ago. I never recieved them but I know why. It was a mail forwarding mix-up. For some reason the Post office here stop sending my mail. Anyway I have tried to call Fitz Fibers to let them know what I would like done with my order, They don't answer and they haven't even returned my call. Whats up?

#3 ·
you can send him a pm he is here on AT

#8 ·
Fitz Fiber

I have had really good luck with Fitz Fiber...ordered some to rebuild/improve my CJ Dead Nuts Pro II on Sunday, the 10th and recieved my order on Wednesday, the 13th. Ordered over the net, paid with PayPal...

#11 ·
nothing to resolve

Seth the XSlayr said:
USM shoot me a PM if you don't resolve this quickly, I have a very price effective alternative source...

;)
I can't get anything done without at least contacting someone. I can't get my money back or get my order. I really want the fibers because I hear great things about them. I just want to make sure that the order gets to the right place.

#13 ·
Just to let you all know

I spoke with Mr. Fitzfibers.after I emailed him and he called me back about 30 min. later. I explained to him what had happened. I didn't blame Fitz and told him that if anyone was at fault it was the Post Office. I was never mad at FITZ I just felt like it was urgent to get a hold of them before I moved to MO on Sunday. The guy was very understanding on the phone and I wanted everyone to know that the situation has been resolved.

#14 ·
Customer Service

We've had a ton of calls in the past few weeks to the point where I'm actually interviewing receptionists over the weekend. We try to get to as many calls as possible, but email is the fastest way to get in touch with us. I appreciate your patience in the meantime :) If you need something done quick, and don't want to wait for a call back, shoot me a PM, and it'll get done.

#15 ·
Thanks for the help

blitzer said:
We've had a ton of calls in the past few weeks to the point where I'm actually interviewing receptionists over the weekend. We try to get to as many calls as possible, but email is the fastest way to get in touch with us. I appreciate your patience in the meantime :) If you need something done quick, and don't want to wait for a call back, shoot me a PM, and it'll get done.
Thanks for the help in getting this fixed. Sam

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.