Archery Talk Forum banner

Five more days & a Wake up Virginia.

517 7
Yes Yes Yes it is finally here BOW SEASON!!!!

Yes my Brothers & Sisters of the string & stick it is our time in the blessed woods waiting for that First Buck or Doe to come to us so that we may reap the rewards of the waiting, the preparation & the watching.

So come one come all lets make this day a blessed one. :D
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
6,936 Posts
It's really not even quite 5 days & a wakeup now!! Woohooo

I'm more than ready,the only decision I have left to make is which one of my bows will see blood first!

I have NEW private land to hunt from here on out-our 220 acre farm! No more public land hunting in VA for this boy!

However, I'm holding off to shoot a Buck till the rut starts which from all I have read it looks like it might be getting it's start later than last year.Putting it right at the mid part of November.What is everyone else's opinion on the starting date for rut here?

I'll be in Ohio this year the week that the Rut kicks in there & keeping both fingers crossed that I can get a MONSTER Ohio bruiser into bow range!! if Lady Luck is on my side I'll harvest a Bruiser in Ohio then come home and hopefully take one of the 2 BIG Grand Daddy Bucks that I have been watching on our farm here for a few months now! :wink:

· One crazy Mutant ;)
9,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've been Ready and waiting patiencly since I saw this Picture on my game Camara!:RockOn::blob1::RockOn::blob1::RockOn:

:jeez:
That bad boy needs to mosey a little closer to Louisa co. for one of my Arrows. :D

Good luck. :)

· Registered
2,015 Posts
I hope he makes it over to Palmyra:wink:
That bad boy needs to mosey a little closer to Louisa co. for one of my Arrows. :D

Good luck. :)
Well Matt.....I'll tell you from Palmyra your only about 14 miles or less (the way the crow flys)

and Raider...your just out of luck thats way to far for him to Travel!

Ok thats all your getting outta me!!:zip::zip::zip:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.