Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw The Stars and Stripes one as well as the Bowhunters planet review.

Has anyone else actually ordered or shot one?
I realize This is the OB forum so I might not get much negative feedback. Just looking for regular guy input.

·
Registered
174 Posts
I've been waiting to get mine. My wife ordered it in the beginning of December for me for X-mas and it still hasn't shipped.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Did you know it was going to be a wait?
Did they give you a projected delivery time?
The answer to your questions is no. I called last week and they told me it was going to ship by the end of the week because of them conducting inventory. Then yesterday my wife called and they told her that it still hasn't shipped and didn't know when it would. I've sent 3 e-mails to them with the shop name and asking questions and can't get a reply. I'm keeping my hopes up and will formulate my opinion when I get my hands on the bow. Things happen so I'm not going to get too torqued yet!

·
Registered
5,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That has an “Elite Archery hitting the big time” feel to it. Hopefully after ATA things will pick up, and it’s not a sign of things to come. I’d be a man without an island.

·
Registered
174 Posts
My bow finally arrived and from the very short time I've had to shoot it, I'm impressed thus far. I will post pics later after I get home but let me just say that I'm impressed! For what it's worth, I got it in last leaf redemption, added a hamskea rest, a fast eddie xl double pin, and stokerized it with the stabilizers, set at 29" dl and 70lb dw. I also ordered mine with the matching quiver.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts