Archery Talk Forum banner

What color flames would you like to see?

• Red

Votes: 11 15.3%
  • Orange

Votes: 19 26.4%
  • Green

Votes: 10 13.9%
  • Blue

Votes: 15 20.8%
  • Pink

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Purple

Votes: 8 11.1%
  • Other: Please explain.

Votes: 8 11.1%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK I am in the process on making a deal to make some flame arrow wraps. They will be colored flames on translucent Vinyl so it will look like the flames are directly on the shaft. I am having a sample made in blue flame now and it will be done by next week. They will run about $9-$10/ dozen. Not dirt cheap but still like $5 cheaper than other wraps with designs. They will be 4 inches long.

I can get a canadian flag pattern done. I am thinking red on top and bottom with white middle with red maple leafs in the white area. It costs alot to get a design done so I need to know if there is enough interest to do it. So PM me if you want it done.

So pick which color you would choose and I will take the top 5.

·
Banned
2,346 Posts
not trying to sound like a nut case, but i am a bit of a piro. it would be awesome to see yellow, orange, and red in one to make it look like a real flame. that would be pretty sick!!!

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will see what I can do cory. If anyone agrees with him say so. If I get enough interest I will do it. Too bad all the colors did not match up with those little bars. lol.

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
Hey you!

You know my colors!!!!

Scoobs

·
Registered
300 Posts
Green was always my favorite.

Gotta go with Flo-green! That would be sweet and where do I sign up?

-Chief

·
Registered
5,700 Posts
i think red yellow and orange would be ideal and would match my tattoo of my harley tiger i have on my shoulder. looks good
rob k

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The sample will be done by the beginning of next week. Once I get the sample on a shaft I will post a pic here. The sample will be in blue. Once that pic is posted I will begin taking orders to see how much of each color flame I need to order. Then once wraps are made and payments recieved they will be shipped out. Once I post the sample you will need to use your imagination to see what the other colors look like Until I get them made.

Wraps are 4 inches in length. I know some people have fletch 4 inches or longer so if you want longer wraps I am sure we can work something out.

·
Registered
3,203 Posts
Copy...

Just copy every thing Easy Eye has and you'll do fine!

How about a new product and not a rip off?

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Rip off??????? I checked easy-eye website and they DO NOT have these wraps. Am I missing something?? If they do show me and I will not get these made. I also do not think that any company has a canadian flag design. I am making very little if any profit off these wraps. Maybe $.50 a dozen.

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
So just becuase easton makes arrows in general no other person is allowed to develop thier own line of arrows? BCY and Brownell make bowstring, nobody else can develop a bowstring? Please.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Eze-Eye is not the orginator of arrow wraps. I saw the first one several years ago before Eze-Eye existed. I used some flo orange ones on some hunting arrows back about '94 or '95. There are several companies doing arrow wraps these days. If Brad can come up with something different and at a better price then I'm all for it.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Pay no attention to the neh-sayers Brad, some people just need something to gripe about.:rolleyes:
I'll put in another vote for the red, yellow and orange, as well as the flo. green.

·
Registered
972 Posts
Red yellow Orange, and the best color, Blue!!! Oh man those blue would look sweet with one of those blue marble bowmans

Now if I could only get my hands on one:rolleyes: LOL

Tyler

·
Registered
5,700 Posts
hey brad another good color for flames is blue and yellow but i also believe that the green and white flames are pretty cool also but i woudl sure like to see some red yellow and orange. if yio get some made give a heads up
thank you
rob k

·
Registered
90 Posts
other

i voted for other-- how about flo yellow, that's a real common fletching color and it would match nicely. just my 2 cents!!:)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts