Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
do u flech your own arrows or go to a shop and hav them do it for you?

·
Registered
890 Posts
i have hoyttboy do them for me because i don't have a jig.

·
Registered
46 Posts
For as long as I can remember my dad has fletched my arrows and about two years ago he taught me how to fletch my own.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i flech all mine. and my dad does it sometimes for me.

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
i buy my arrows completely fletched, with nocks, and inserts
i plan on starting to fletch my own in the next couple years

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
fletched all my arrows since i was 9
cool hav been fleching since i was 8.

I also flech all of my friends arrows and could be makin good money off them but they refuse 2 pay so i just do it for free. lol

·
Registered
525 Posts
I do my own because on of our closest pro shops fletched my arrows for me and recked the put WAY to much glew and ya $80 down the drain. My friend said the put to much glew on his inserts and rewind them. wasnt very inpressed so i do all my stuff and save money:wink:

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
i flelch them my own and i flech for people at the shop i help in stigler oklahoma there is a bunch of arrows to flech so i got really good.and my dad flechs them when i am gone to shoots or sick.

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
I do all my own, I'd rather not go to the shop for stuff like that. I say drop the $60 on a plastic jig, cement and a few dozen vanes. It's worth it. Especially if you shoot a Whisker Biscuit.

·
Registered
3,042 Posts
i do all my own arrows one at a time because arrows done at pro shops (at least my local one) always end up different 'cause their jigs aren't consistent. and besides, i shoot XsWings (and formerly Spinwings), and they're really easy to put on. why waste the money?

·
Registered
593 Posts
has anyone used those shwrink wrap fletchings that you put on and set in hot water and constrict to your arrow? they look pretty cool if you dont want to go to a pro shop or buy a jig and glue and the fletchings

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
If any body doesn't want to fletch their arrows send them to me and i'll fletch them for a small price:darkbeer:
PM me!

·
Registered
803 Posts
i fletch my own, with the e-z fletch, its to simple to not do your own!!!!
and i also did a few of huttoncreek_10x's arrows too
yea i got the jig for X-mas and then bought some blazers and quit buying pre fletched arrows it saved enough $$$

1 - 20 of 46 Posts