Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone purchased the Adaptation fleece pullover from Bass Pro or the fleece with windshear from Cabela's? Is there really a difference in them? Do they really keep the wind out? Likes or dislikes?

Was just looking to get one of the two for early season hunts and for layering?

·
Registered
297 Posts
I do not have the fleece pullover however I bought the Windsheer backed Sweater last year and I love it for layering.

As a matter of fact this thing has put most of my heavier insulated camo out of commision. On semi-cold days I have been wearing some base layering under it and then either a regular fleece vest or fleece hoodie and I am good down to about 15-20.

HTR

·
Don't Blink!
3,140 Posts
I have the Cabelas Legacy Fleece pullover with the Windshear lining, and yes it does a great job in blocking out the windchill factor.

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
all that wind proof stuff is just awesome

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
Hang'em High said:
I have the Cabelas Legacy Fleece pullover with the Windshear lining, and yes it does a great job in blocking out the windchill factor.

I have the same one and could not say enough about it. I have only had a couple of months but it is great stuff. What works best for me is to wear a long sleeved shirt and then an insulated vest. Put the windblocking fleece on on over it and you will stay warm for a large portion of the year.

·
Registered
899 Posts
I don't use any of the windshear stuff because my thermals are wind stopper....but the Legacy Fleece is great stuff. So is the Berber Outfitter Fleece!!! SUPER quiet and warm!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts