Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if any of you have shot the fletcher fletch hook? I hear that it has no travel\creep in the trigger. is that true?

·
Registered
124 Posts
i love it very solid trigger has pressure adjust im sure you could set it to shoot with back tension if one wanted to. jaw moves on two ball bearings i think as good as most for the money :darkbeer:

·
Registered
480 Posts
Love mine, recently switched to a Carter thumb release and cant get in the groove with it, so I'm going back to my trusty Fletch Hook, I have no complaints at all! I have mine cranked as tight as it will go and it is crisp.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
I've been playing with one at the shop and as soon as my Alien arrives, I will be using the fletch Hook to launch arrows from it. Clean, crisp trigger with a comfortable leather wrist strap. For the money, I don't think you would be able to find a better wrist strap release.:thumbs_up

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
No creep. I shoot back tension with it. Awsome release so far.

·
Registered
5,870 Posts
I love mine also,I am a hunter not a target guy and it works awesome for hunting. I have a buddy that shoots a lot of target archery and he loves it for that.

·
Registered
18,557 Posts
Yes. Very nice index finger trigger release. Best that Fletcher had produced to date IMHO. I like the big hook it makes it easy to attach to the D-loop. It has a very crisp trigger with very minimal travel. One of the best releases in its class in that price range. It is my second favorite to my Carter Quickie.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts