Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been using the Fletch Hunter release for several years but bought a new Reflex Buckskin bow that is much shorter that what I had been using. Because of this shortness I went to a D-loop and now want a release that the trigger is closer to the loop.

My questions to anyone who uses the Fletcher Jim Dandy is "is it reversable to use left hand" that is can the head be removed and turned over for left hand use? I have not been able to find one at a pro shop to see for myself so will have to order.

·
Registered
723 Posts
I have been using the Fletch Hunter release for several years but bought a new Reflex Buckskin bow that is much shorter that what I had been using. Because of this shortness I went to a D-loop and now want a release that the trigger is closer to the loop.

My questions to anyone who uses the Fletcher Jim Dandy is "is it reversable to use left hand" that is can the head be removed and turned over for left hand use? I have not been able to find one at a pro shop to see for myself so will have to order.
yes the jim dandy will work left handed.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts