Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is this somthing anyone has ever tried? Im in a debate of whether or not to keep my helical fletch clamps or trade for strait ones but was wondering since im planning on trying blazer vanes if its anygood with the offset style. In the accesories forums youll see that I have up for trade are my clamps could someone please tell me if they are left or right helical, I cant remember its been a while since ive used them.

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
helical works great on blazers if you can get them glued down properly and get adequate clearance.
Just realize, what looks like a heavy helical on a balzer is a ridiculously heavy helical on a regular vane.

·
Registered
17,328 Posts
I use the Right helical clamp on my Bitz to fletch my Blazers. They are so short, even this aggressive clamp only slightly offsets them.

·
Registered
441 Posts
i used a jo-jan right helical clamp to fletch my blazers. It worked great and I had great adhesion to my wraps. It doesn't look like much of a helical with those smaller vanes but spins the arrow great and shoots right on with my helical fletched feathers.

todd

·
Registered
474 Posts
Right Helical

I use a Bitzenburger right wing helical clamp and it works awesome with the Blazers. I shoot a Bodoodle rest and get absolutely no fletching contact. Those are the best thing I've seen in my opinion.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts