Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to purchase a fletching jig to start doing my 2 son's and my own arrows and was wondering what everyone felt would be the best to buy for the money,any feed back will be appreciated.

·
Real helos, have 2 rotors
10,241 Posts
Bitzenburger! If you shoot with a release get the reciever that will do cock feather up or down.

·
Registered
8,208 Posts
copterdoc said:
Bitzenburger! If you shoot with a release get the reciever that will do cock feather up or down.
Yep. It is more expensive but you will never need another.

·
>>>--Shoot Em' Up---->
19,494 Posts
I use a Arizone EZ Fletch Right Helical Jig. It's cheap and effective. For the price it aint bad. You can find pretty good deals on E-bay for them. They sell for anywhere from $35 to $40 a piece.

At Country Archery, the local Pro Shop uses a Bitzenburger Fletching Jig. It's a little more expensive,but long term well worth the money. They sell for anywhere from $70 to $80 a piece. This is a great Fletching Jig. :)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Bitzenburger is the easiest, most precise, and most durable I have used.

·
Registered
378 Posts
I agree with the Bitz

I just received my Bitzenburger about 4 days ago. Straight clamp but plan to add a helical sometime. Anyway, I put a blank shaft in, put the clamp on with no fletch and lined it up to the center of the shaft, clamped in a vane with a bit of goat tuff and wah lah. I'm glad I waited till I could get the bitz. I have not used any others, but I'm sure it will last and will be better for cleaning some of the excess glue off of over the plastic or fiber copies. I would look at one especially if you have three archers in the family....that could be alot of fletchings.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Another vote

for a Bitzenberger! Works great.

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Bitz. Hands down the best and easiest jig to use. Makes you look like a professional when your done.

·
Registered
36,982 Posts
Bitzenberger ..... be happy with the best .

·
Registered
8,117 Posts
I picked up a Bitzenburger at Bass Pro in Concord, NC for $64.95. I have not used it yet, but it is there when I need it. Keep an eye on the classifieds too! Heck, most of the prices on e-bay are almost a high as brand new.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Another Bitz. user. This thing is made to last for generations.

·
Registered
40,174 Posts
Bitz all the way

·
Registered
6,062 Posts
I would like to have a blitz, but I have a grayling and it is really nice, no problems flethching arrows with it.

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
Bitzenburger

LookMa-NoHands! said:
I wasn't aware another option existed? Lol......:wink:
^^^^ My thoughts exactly ^^^^
Another vote for the BITZ...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts