Have had alot of problems fletching my bemen bowhunter arrows. Have used bohning blazer vanes, bohning killer vanes and Duravane predator vanes also. I use goat tuff premium glue and carbon express glue. I have problems getting them to say on the arrows just after fletching them. Or after shooting them a couple of times I start to loss them. I've tried different percent of alcohol, I've tried widow cleaner, soap and water, aae arrow cleaner. I also have used sand paper and scotch-brit pads. I called easton for there reason and they didn't care. Called bohning and duravane and the both changed out my vanes for free. Duravane also send me some of there glue to try that seems to work good on there vanes. Just wondering if any one else has had problems with fletching or what other people are trying. Just got some bohning glue in and refletched some carbon express arrows with blazers and bohing glue they seemed to work good have not tried on bemen arrows yet. I'm using Arizona e-z fletch and bohning jig and clamp.