Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Discussion Starter #1
Is there such a thing as a heat shrink type of fletching unit that has 3 or 4 fletchings on it where you simply slide a heat srink tube with fletch attached and use a heat gun to shrink them around the back of the arrow? If there is such a thing, does anyone have a link to any companies that make them?

Thanks in advance.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts