Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys, I am new to the forums. Now, 2 cut 2 the chase... Last year I was shooting a Wisker Biscuit and it actually tore off some of my Blazer fletchings, I've heard a few other people talk about this happening.. I went to the local archery shop to get a few of them re-fletched and 1... it was a rip off and 2... I really wasn't happy with his quality of work.. Needless to say, the same thing happened..:angry: So this year I purchased the "Arizona EZ Fletch Mini", it was quick and pretty easy BUT... im looking at my first arrow I did and the fletchings are 1" from the head of the arrow, and the ones that the archery shop did are 5/8" from the top... My question is... Is that 3/8" gonna make a difference, or is there a "correct" place for the fletchings to sit? Last year was my first year getting into BOW hunting so I obv have a lot 2 learn still... if anybody could help my out, that would b greatly appreciated.. thanks guys!:cool:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Alright, Sweet... Yea, was gonna go out and shoot the first one i did and check to c if it did effect the flight of the arrow... thanks man

1 - 3 of 3 Posts