Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a ultra rest for my bow and would like to know if any one has had any prolem with any fletching making contarct or just not flying right. i shoot a diamond triump at 71#'s, bone collector 340's

·
Registered
103 Posts
I shoot Fatboys 400 with 2.3 3-d duravanes thur mine an have no problem. an I have shot blazers on my fatboys thur it with no issues. I love the rest an I think you will too.

Glenn

·
Registered
144 Posts
This is a great rest indeed.. I've shot AAE Max Hunter Vanes and Blazer Vanes out of it with NO problems at all.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
If your rest is set up properly you should be able to shoot any vane or feather combo out of it...

If you are getting contact it is the Tuning of the rest/bow...not your arrow fletchings fault.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I just bought a ultra rest for my bow and would like to know if any one has had any prolem with any fletching making contarct or just not flying right. i shoot a diamond triump at 71#'s, bone collector 340's
Don't know if this actually applies here but the Ripcord rest is like the QAD rest and recommends the cock feather be either up or down.

Ed

·
Registered
14,506 Posts
shoot fobs with mine, so what DOE SLAYER said is correct, about any can work fine

·
Registered
251 Posts
QAD rest

I put one on a hoyt vulcan and had problems until I started shooting with the cock feather down, not one problem since.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts