Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my friend has FOB's and i have blazer and the local proshop is against both thhey said "5inch feathers my friend,5 inch feathers" what do you think?

·
Registered
362 Posts
I shoot blazers and fobs both. They both work great. I hunt fobs and blazers for target. The only reason I shoot blazers for target is my friends have too much fun blowing them away.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i shoot blazers too i like them better than fob's and my friend is switching back to blazers too thanks for your opinion

·
The business is finished
2,938 Posts
Any proshop that would make a blanket statement that any one fletching choice is best for all applications is speaking irresponsibly. For me and my hunting applications I shoot fobs. But from my traditional bows I shoot feathers (I have shot fobs though :wink:). On my feathers 4" works just as good as 5" and I have no doubt that 3" would probably work fine too. Sounds like your proshop has an overstock of 5" feathers they'd like you to take off their hands for them. The best part about having so many choices in archery today is taking the time to experiment a little, try different things and find the combinations that work best for you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts