Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone tried flex seal. I am thinking about getting some, the quart can not the spray. It seems like if it works like they say, it would be great for all kinds of hunting applications.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

· Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I made a couple metal handles for my yeti style cup and wanted to dip them. Have tried plastidip, but it is peeling off. I have also considered trying truck bed liner.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

· Registered
1,609 Posts
I had a ground blind that had pin holes in it. I sprayed the roof and within a few months it all flaked off. I never moved the ground blind or anything. I was majorly disappointed

· Registered
353 Posts
I have a pair of neoprene chest waders with rubber boots. The boots had cracked to the point the waders were garbage.
I decided to give flex seal a try.
I scuffed the rubber up and washed it well. I then sprayed flex seal on as even as I could making sure to cover all the cracks. I let them hang dry for several days not expecting good results. I was wrong!
One can saved me from having to buy a new set of waders. This is my only experience with this product.

· SAVELKSHOOTWOLVES
1,255 Posts
Fabricated up a headache rack for a guy. Cheap skate didn't want it powder coated. Instead,
he covered it with this flex seal stuff. Pretty durable with a rough finish. Faded bad in a couple months.

Sent from my DL1010Q using Tapatalk

· Registered
533 Posts
I had a ground blind that had pin holes in it. I sprayed the roof and within a few months it all flaked off. I never moved the ground blind or anything. I was majorly disappointed
use " SHOE GOO ". I got mine at wally world . It works awesome on the seams & for patching ground blinds.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.