Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking of getting one of these, I was wondering if anyone had one, and what their thoughts were on it?

·
Registered
6,987 Posts
i just bought one, sounds pretty good to me and with the snort wheeze i think its a great call.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
I picked one up from my local BPS while they were on sale during the fall classic for $15. It sounds awesome and it is definitely loud. I had some fun returning my hunting buddies The Can with some doe bleats of my own :wink:

·
Registered
62 Posts
Fawn distress on the FlexTone works great. We have a doe been showing up in our yard late evening for a few days and I decided to try the call out on her. She went from 30 yards to almost on my deck in about 2 seconds.

·
Registered
229 Posts
I purchased a FlexTone a few weeks ago and was wondering the same thing. I'm glad you made a thread. I was playing around with it tonight, while I heard something in the bushes but never seen anything. I going to put my deer camera back up once, I locate it. I took it down last year and I might have hid it from myself.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I hadn't been hearing or seeing anything at all since hunting season opened, I used it today, and there was actually a whole lot of movement....

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
How hard do you guys press the "button"? Until it pushes the reed down a little bit or what?

·
Registered
3,669 Posts
I picked one up from my local BPS while they were on sale during the fall classic for $15. It sounds awesome and it is definitely loud. I had some fun returning my hunting buddies The Can with some doe bleats of my own :wink:

Got mine a WM everyday low price of $15 priced them at BPS, Cabelas and Gander Mtn all $20.

It sounds good but the deer will tell me the truth.

·
Registered
664 Posts
I have one , what's odd it doesn't sound that good to me, but I've had more calling success with it than my tru-talker, and the tru-talker sounds more realistic to my ears.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts