Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
NOOBY
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can I please get some examples of arrows wrapped in flo-green?!

I am setting up my new VXR in a black green set up and deciding how I want to make my arrows, to match of course. Anybody got any pics?

On a side note I just wrapped my sidebar with a wrap from onestringer….very nice stuff!
Way better than yellow logo on the tube....

·
Registered
PSE Mach 1
426 Posts
Go to Rvynil.com (I think that’s it) and you can get almost limitless choices of colors and finishes. And it’s like $15+/-for a 12” x 60” sheet. I’ve ordered a couple from them. Got enough wrap material to do hundreds of arrows

·
Hunter of many things
12,126 Posts
Go to Dudleys site, everything he owns is green. And FWIW flo green isn't really flo, what what I've been told its due to how its made, its just not very bright.

Reactions: sdmc530

·
Registered
23 Posts
Is the main purpose of wraps to protect your arrows from glue residue? So if you refletch you can just take off the wrap? Also, I’m surprised no one discusses a reflective wrap just in case one gets loose it would be so much easier to find if you go at night with a flashlight

·
Registered
565 Posts
Any of the reflective wraps I've used were of a heavier mill and the seam always lifts after time...great thought but so far poor materials.

·
NOOBY
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Go to Dudleys site, everything he owns is green. And FWIW flo green isn't really flo, what what I've been told its due to how its made, its just not very bright.
forgive my ignorance but who is Dudley? Link or please PM me the link.
thanks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts