Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am headed to Florida for vacation in late August with my wife, my best buddy and his wife. We haven't decided exactly where we are going in Florida yet. The girls want to lay on the beach and go shopping and my buddy and I just want to be able to go bow fishing one of the nights we are there. Looking for any help on not only locating a good bow fishing charter but also any suggestions on things to see and do in Florida. Thanks.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We haven't decided where yet. The wives don't care where in Florida as long as its near the beach. We are really trying to figure out the bow fishing part to determine the rest.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The wives are leaning toward the Tampa area. Any one have any experience with any of the charters in the Tampa area.

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Don't forget late August is deer archery season in the souther part of the state! Rut in my area will be about over by then. No info on the Tampa area sorry. Let me know if you need any info on the east coast and ill be glad to help.

·
Registered
8,159 Posts
I have a friend that goes to Florida every year on vacation with wife and kids. He and some of his buddies go out at night bow fishing for stingrays. He sent me a picture back in late May where they shot over 500 lbs of stingrays in one night. They use fish hunter enterprises out of Panama City.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the help guys. It looks like this trip is going to get pushed out until October, due to work scheduling conflicts. Hopefully my buddy and I can still get after some rays then.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts