Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i was hunting some public land as a gust on pops quota for cecil webbs when this small buck came within 8 yards of me, fo a moment i thoought he was still in velvet witch is why i shot him.
Because ive never killed a vevlet buck. Anywase got down abiout an hour later looked for blood where the deer went, no blood anywhere. So as of right know im thinking im never using that rage BH again. When i returned to the scene of destrcution i fummble uppon my fob and that is where i found a blood trail, duh?????
So i really credit the fob for helping me know where to START looing for blood, this deer, though not big is dedicated to pops, mom, and the whole FOB family

Attachments

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
congrats on the kill

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
congrats bud good job

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
congrats!

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
A huge congrats! Never apologize for the size of the deer...he gave his all for you and any bow kill is a trophy for sure.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
THANKS GUYS!!!! i was expecting some ridicule due to the size of the deer but guese not?

·
Yippiee ki-yay
3,602 Posts
Way to go and that deer looks all fobbed up.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Nice buck, Kill what you want.. It's your memory your workin on.. not ours, take pride in it!!! Go get those straps on the grill

·
Registered
182 Posts
Congrats, As someone else said don't apologize for the size of the deer. Florida public land + bowhunting I'd be very proud of anything! Nice job

1 - 20 of 35 Posts