Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good evening fellow archers. I have a question. i live naples florida and was wondering if when i travel in my car with my bow, even if its in a case is it illegall to have my arrows ready with points and flecthes

·
Registered
284 Posts
I have a few friends that are police officers and they have never mentioned anything to me about my bow being in my truck.

·
Registered
52 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
He is talking about spot lighting animals with the idea of shooting them. He was just joking around... I can't immagine any officer getting too excited about seeing arrows laying in someones back seat but you never know.

·
Registered
246 Posts
He is talking about spot lighting animals with the idea of shooting them. He was just joking around... I can't immagine any officer getting too excited about seeing arrows laying in someones back seat but you never know.
I don’t know they get pretty ticket crazy around my part they got to pay for the management program some how. All kidding aside i would go to FWC website they are realy good about answering question

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.