Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Archery Talkers,

I am with Flying Arrow Archery and I am here to answer questions and provide support for all of you who use, want to use or know someone who uses our products. For those of you who don't know Flying Arrow, we are a Montana based broadhead manufacturer. Our current broadhead lineup consists of Toxic, Cyclone & Tom Bomb heads. Let me know if you have any questions, concerns, praises or gripes. All feedback is appreciated and we'd like to help if you're having trouble with our products.

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
FAA Support: I recently purchased the 100 grain Toxic Broad Heads and have shot them doing target practice
with my 2014 Elite Energy 35. I found these to be very well constructed and if your bow and arrow is properly
tuned, they fly very accurate. I have not had the chance to hunt with them yet, but have viewed several videos
where they were well tested prior to purchasing them. A future test will be with my Barnett Ghost 410 crossbow.
Thanks for the support. All the best.

·
SuperToon'd
11,818 Posts
I'm looking to get a pack to test this upcoming season. I'm curious to see how they perform out of a high poundage speed bow. Have you guys tested them at 80+ lbs , 340+ fps and around 110 lbs of ke?

It's just kind of hard to drop 40.00 on a pack of heads you have never seen personally.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
FAA Support: I recently purchased the 100 grain Toxic Broad Heads and have shot them doing target practice
with my 2014 Elite Energy 35. I found these to be very well constructed and if your bow and arrow is properly
tuned, they fly very accurate. I have not had the chance to hunt with them yet, but have viewed several videos
where they were well tested prior to purchasing them. A future test will be with my Barnett Ghost 410 crossbow.
Thanks for the support. All the best.
easterbunny,

Thanks for using Toxics! I'm happy to hear that they fly well for you. If you are successful this hunting season, please be sure to send us some pictures and we'll post them on our social media pages. Happy hunting!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm looking to get a pack to test this upcoming season. I'm curious to see how they perform out of a high poundage speed bow. Have you guys tested them at 80+ lbs , 340+ fps and around 110 lbs of ke?

It's just kind of hard to drop 40.00 on a pack of heads you have never seen personally.
Hidden Danger,

We have shot Toxics out of high poundage bows with no issue. The most important factor is to get the correct spine with your arrow. We have also found that a straight vane or blazer works best for arrow flight. A hard helical will tend to catch more air and throw off the arrow a bit. We also offer practice points, which fly just like the toxics, but they are a bit less expensive and have a plastic head. If you are thinking about shooting toxics, try the practice heads first and see how you like them. Let us know if you have any success and happy hunting!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts