Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Flying Arrow II Now Open!
I would like to announce the opening of Flying Arrow Sports second location in East Greenbush, NY. This new facility features a 10 yard range, and a 20 yard range with 12 lanes, fully stocked retail store, complete with bowhunting and target archery equipment from all the major brands. Flying Arrow Sports now offers a paintball selection that will satisfy everyone from beginner to pro! You will also find live bait and fishing tackle. Conveniently located on route 9 & 20, you can call us at (518)477-2697 for more details. Leagues will be starting soon. Hope to see you all this hunting season.
flyingarrowsports.com

·
StringMakerExtraordinaire
2,225 Posts
Congrats Jim !!

·
Registered
367 Posts
Shop looks great. I stopped by Tuesday morning before a golf tournament but you were not open yet....I will be stopping by soon to check it out....great job....You made Whit happy by carrying bait!!If there is anything I can do let me know....

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Quick Jim Grab your bow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I faxed you an entry form for the state field.

Grab your bow and head on over. Aug 20 - 21.

Dougie, Jimmy B, and I are battling for who has practiced the least this season. :)

I know you aint skerd :cool:

Congrats on the shop, When is the grand opening? and when is the big money indoor shoot? Let us know and we'll be there. :)

·
Registered
8,652 Posts
Congratulations!

I know you have put a lot of work in this new shop. Hope to get down that way before long.
Jbird

·
Banned
2,346 Posts
Congrats on getting it all put together!

It looks great

I'm looking forward to the leagues

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Congrats Jimmy. Mike from the Carmel store told me about your opening a few weeks ago but I kept my mouth shut so you could have the pleasure of announcing your opening yourself. I hope to get up there in the near future and have the pleasure of talking with you. Just do me and some others a favor and get some lefty stuff over there, AND NOT JUST HUNTING STUFF.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Congrats on your new venture Jim. With the lanes in the store maybe you can finally find some time to practice a little bit. Maybe I'll try stopping down before I leave for Colorado in a few weeks. If you need any help feel free to ask since I still owe you for all your favors. Have fun and enjoy the gig.

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
Congrats Jim

Good Luck with the venture! I know you have to be super busy right now , but I sure hope to see you on here once in a while! Also I would make Mead pay up for all those favors! ;)

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks Everyone! The 20 yard range is now open for practice shooting. Leagues are forming soon. We already have over 100 names signed up. Looks like Flying Arrow will be busy during the coming indoor season. We will have all the best target archery products in stock(some already are). If anyone is looking for something special, give me a call at (518)477-BOWS.(477-2697).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts