Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I broke down and decided to try out these new things called FOB's. I got them in last week looked them over and put them on my Beman Black Max arrows. It took me all of 3 minutes to fletch 1 dozen arrows with these FOB's. I took them out to the range for there trial flight. Now Iam shooting a AR 34 with a Trophy Taker Shakey Hunter rest Drop Away and it is really important to have good clearance with these things because you will know if your timing isnt right. So I fling an arrow at 20 yards right in the 12 spot so I move to 30, right in the 12 spot again, so I move to 40 and then 50 and then 60 and these things were grouping like a dream Oh yeah and I have broadheads on the whole time. The only bad thing about these guys is if your groups are to tight then your FOB's hit each other and may cause them to break but I really dont care these are some of the best flying arrows I have shot in a long time and the best thing is that you dont spend countless hours fletching arrows. These were my findings and I will keep using them. So maybe check the web sight out and give Paul a call. Hugh Powell

www.starrflight.com

1 - 3 of 3 Posts