Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
I've never heard of this happening before, may want to shoot Paul Morris a p.m. on this one.
what nock do you use? you could open up your loop by crimping in a nock set on either side of the arrows nock just inside the loop. Just a thought good luck

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am not complaining he told me it might happen just wondered if there was a quick fix being it is Sunday, I am sure he has something in mind hes a great guy and his customer service is top notch

·
Registered
4,401 Posts
Is it the string pinching or the D loop knots?

If it is indeed the string, you can get some accunoks. they are longer than normal nocks and push the fob farther from the string.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The string its not bad though, what about widening the D loop with two of those things on the string cant think of the name lol?

·
Registered
799 Posts
On FOB's website they say that on a pass thru the FOB and your knock pop off. Why would your nock come off?

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Who said anything about knock coming off? if you are asking if they do then the answer if yes because they push back on the knock

·
Registered
7,538 Posts
tie 7 knots of serving above the nock and 4 below. Inside your d loop. This will solve your problem.

·
Registered
3,262 Posts
Hey CDoskocil9, just out of curiosity, how fast is your bow?

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Not Positive yet I am still working on it but I wouldnt be scared to say it will shoot an 803 grain arrow at around 270FPS ;)

I will give the serving trick a try

·
Registered
3,262 Posts
Not Positive yet I am still working on it but I wouldnt be scared to say it will shoot an 803 grain arrow at around 270FPS ;)

I will give the serving trick a try
Thanks bud. Good luck with your buffalo!!!!

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I appreciate it the hunt is probably a year away but I want utmost confidence and the best of the best for this hunt

·
Registered
7,538 Posts
I shot fobs till a week ago. I'm changing my anchor point and they are bugging me right now. Short a to a bows with long draw lengths need this fairly often even without fobs. It will do just what you are wanting. I liked the fob performance and regret needing to go away from them.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts