Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would any of you AT members be kind enough to send me a fob that will fit maximas thinking about switching but dont want to buy them till i know how they shoot??

Any Pros?
Any Cons?

·
Registered
3,383 Posts
I will see if the FOB's I have will fit my Maximas, if they do I'll send you more than one.

I really liked the way they flew, I thought they were better than vanes but I swithed back to whisker biscuit b/c the drop away rests just didn't work for me, need a full containment rest for hunting since I only have one hand.

·
Fat Jesus
29,130 Posts
If I had any for Maxima size shafts I'd send you one to try out but the only ones I have right now are for Axis shafts and I need to pick up some more of them myself. With the right rest the FOB's are awesome "I like the LimbDriver rest the best with them".

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I will see if the FOB's I have will fit my Maximas, if they do I'll send you more than one.

I really liked the way they flew, I thought they were better than vanes but I swithed back to whisker biscuit b/c the drop away rests just didn't work for me, need a full containment rest for hunting since I only have one hand.
that would be awesome i would really appreciate it:shade:

·
Registered
3,383 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts