Archery Talk Forum banner

Food Plot Pics (updated)

772 Views 5 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  TRX32
Here is the forum where I showed the before and after pics of our small food plot in Virginia.

http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=752774&highlight=food+plot+(before+&+after+pics)

Now, here is a couple of pictures of it today (September 21). Inside the chicken wire is around 8-12" and everything else is around 6-8"

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
146 Posts
You mean it grew that much in 3 weeks?! Dang it! I have some BioLogic Full Draw that I was going to plant in the second week of August, but I didn't think it would be ready in time! Now I'm kickin' myself! I've been wanting to plant a plot for the last 2 years and I never do it... Great lookin' plot man! Good luck!!:darkbeer:

· may the x-Force be with u
1,177 Posts
2 words - trail camera i wanna see Bone head feedin there, looks great.:)
We had a camera up for about two weeks and all we got were does and a couple of spike bucks. Here is a neat pic. of a doe and her fawn.

Attachments

· Registered
2,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You mean it grew that much in 3 weeks?! Dang it! I have some BioLogic Full Draw that I was going to plant in the second week of August, but I didn't think it would be ready in time! Now I'm kickin' myself! I've been wanting to plant a plot for the last 2 years and I never do it... Great lookin' plot man! Good luck!!:darkbeer:

We threw alot of fertilizer to it when we seeded it and got GOOD rain (6-8") 2 days later to get it jump started. Then, about a week later we had about 4" of rain and alot of sunshine. So all in all it has been 3 weeks. Can't wait til Oct. 4th when the season opens up.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.