Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
I have a couple you can have. Most shops have them around. Alot dont like them so when they put on a new rest they tie them in. PM me ur address. I will send one tuesday..

Hank

·
Registered
47,473 Posts
I have one of the older metal ones. From Trophy Ridge maybe? I never use it. It's easier to use a half hitch knot, it weighs nothing, costs nothing and can't crush the fibers in your cable.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I have a couple you can have. Most shops have them around. Alot dont like them so when they put on a new rest they tie them in. PM me ur address. I will send one tuesday..

Hank
I'm feeling all warm and fuzzy inside:rolleyes:

·
Registered
151 Posts
I have one of the older metal ones. From Trophy Ridge maybe? I never use it. It's easier to use a half hitch knot, it weighs nothing, costs nothing and can't crush the fibers in your cable.
What is this and how do you do it? Sounds like a good idea.

·
Registered
151 Posts
A half-hitch knot is the knot used to tie a D-loop. Tie it on then serve above it so it can't slide up. Super simple and no press needed to install or adjust while cable twisting.

Cool. I just installed a QAD on my bow and was kinda disappointed with the clamp that came with it. Think I'll give this a whirl. Thanx.

·
Registered
7,534 Posts
Yeah tied into the cable is the best and most secure I have found!!!

·
Classifieds Administrator
39,204 Posts

Hank
Archers helping Archers! :thumb:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts