Votes: 10 33.3%

• Total voters
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
2,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
For all of you kids, how long do you shoot a day/week or what ever you do? i shoot 1 hour a day usually, depending on what kind of mood i am in. sometimes i shoot 30 minutes straight, but not usually, usually more. (all of the shooting is based on how much you shoot straight, not shoot, take a break, and shoot again).
and also, i would like to see all of your target set ups, adults too! :)
thankx

·
Banned
2,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
holy cow!!! who voted more than 9 hours?

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
I'll shoot about 12 arrows almost everynight.

·
Banned
2,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
that is it AJ008? not a bad thing, i just have never met anyone who only shoots 12 arrows a night. :)

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
I don't shoot as much as I wish I could......usually, I'm either working, or sleeping trying to recover from work. LOL I shot for about an hour total today, and not doing too bad. Figured out something with my form that I didn't know before.

·
Registered
972 Posts
I dont know, I just shoot till I get tired lol

·
Banned
2,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yesterday i didn't shoot the same amount that i usually do. at around 5:00 i went out and shot untill 8:30, making it from what i had done earlier like 7 hours of shooting! but i am going to start shooting 3-4 hours again, instead of 1-2 hours. i found that i shoot just as good if i shoot 3-4, as i do with 1-2 hours. but if i do more than that everyday, i don't shoot as well. :)

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
About two-three hours a day, with around 5-6 on weekends or more if there's a competition.

Am I the only one who has noticed how
S L O W
competitions are? I've done double FITA's in an afternoon before and it takes a whole weekend when doing them properly....

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
practice

when practicing i believe it is not the quantity of hours or arrows,but the quality. i would rather go out and shoot 20-50 great thought out shots than fling 100-? so so shots. its not the practice its the perfect practice that helps. jmo

1 - 11 of 11 Posts