Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I just bought a new 06 Tomkat a week ago and absolutely love it. Fast and afordable. I have a question about Bowtech bows though. I know this subject has been beaten to death but are the Tomkats having any problems with cracked or broken limbs. I have heard that most of the bad limbs were on the Allegiance I think. I just wanted to see if any of you guys have had any problems with your Tomkat.

·
Registered
3,944 Posts
No... they do not have issues w/ limbs. Since they don't have the parrallel limbs.

I still think that a huge majority of "limb issues" are dealer/tech induced... due to improper pressing of the parrallel limb bows. It's quite funny how the same guys keep having the same issue over and over.. and others never seem to have an issue at all. The common denominator is the person/shop working on the bow. But what do I know... I'm just going on my 4th year of shooting and working on Bowtechs w/o a single limb issue to date.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Tomkat Limbs

I'm a BowTech dealer and have sold over 200 of them this year without a single comeback......great bow....great value.

·
Registered
783 Posts
I have an 06 tomkat and i absolutley love it. I havent had any problems at all. You made a great choice. Probabley the fastest and best bow for the price.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts