Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking about getting me a speed bow. Looking at DNA/DNA sp/ decree/ and even the bm32-34 even though they're not really their speed bow. Just wanting opinions and thoughts on them. It will be be shot at 60/29" with a 375gr arrow.

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
I love my DNA, what kind of bow you have now and what are you looking for in a bow just pure speed?

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've got a energy 32 right now that I love. Just been interested in some pse's. Like to have something faster at 60lb. Can't handle much over that unless it's in a smooth drawing bow due to shoulder problems

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Alot of speed bows are gonna have a stiffer draw cycle

·
Registered
2,367 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
I have a DNA SP and a Decree. All I can say is they are great bows for me, they are awesome shooters. I have owned Mathews, Hoyt and Elite, the PSE bows just feel better to me.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I know they're going to be stiff. I've shot the decree and DNA at 62 lbs and it didn't bother me. Just curious which people would choose and why.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
And if anyone has any of these for sale pm me about them. Thanks for all the replies guys.

·
Registered
192 Posts
If u have shoulder prob. I'd recommend a bm 32 or 34. I've started having some shoulder prob. myself after over 36 yrs. in archery and my next bow is probably gonna be a bow madness, just my recommendation, for what it's worth.

·
Premium Member
26,863 Posts
2010 Omen is my favorite, i have quite a few kills with it,i like everything about it,everything...but it isnt for everybody,and smooth?...i like the draw of the UF cam...i have shot and owned " smoother"........Grizz

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
I know they're going to be stiff. I've shot the decree and DNA at 62 lbs and it didn't bother me. Just curious which people would choose and why.
which DNA? regular or sp cause their is very noticeable difference. I have the regular and I love the speed the weight ,its all black and a PSE. I have Bomar draw stops which made the wall feel solid and have just put on new Breathn 8190F threads which have quieted it down significantly and aslo made the hit to the string stop feel softer.I like the feel of bows that have very little valley as most guys dont but it keeps me honest and I love the riser design, its just cool looking.

·
Registered
2,367 Posts

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
which DNA? regular or sp cause their is very noticeable difference. I have the regular and I love the speed the weight ,its all black and a PSE. I have Bomar draw stops which made the wall feel solid and have just put on new Breathn 8190F threads which have quieted it down significantly and aslo made the hit to the string stop feel softer.I like the feel of bows that have very little valley as most guys dont but it keeps me honest and I love the riser design, its just cool looking.
I shot both the sp and regular a while back. I couldn't tell much difference either. If I remember right the only difference was the area in draw cycle where it was stiff

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
If u have shoulder prob. I'd recommend a bm 32 or 34. I've started having some shoulder prob. myself after over 36 yrs. in archery and my next bow is probably gonna be a bow madness, just my recommendation, for what it's worth.
Been planning on trying to find one to shoot. Seems like everyone likes these bows

·
Registered
55 Posts
Man the Oman is great I believe it is possible the most over looked bows ! Full throttle isn't for lazy shooter's, not saying you are but having lan e-series isn't even like having an older elite ! Decree HD , is a great bow that HD cam may be more of what you are looking for , speed with ease, and comfortable, have heard great things about the interia, looking forward to shooting one myself

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
I shot both the sp and regular a while back. I couldn't tell much difference either. If I remember right the only difference was the area in draw cycle where it was stiff
yup the difference was in the draw cycle and speed.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts