1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BOWTECH GENERAL

50-60#

Currently @ 60#
F mod 3 (28") plus D-Loop (so it is around 28.5" draw at the moment)

I have two other draw length modules if you are interested (F 4.5 - 26.5" and F 2 - 29").

The bow comes as pictured with accessories (John Cooper 3 pin sight with removeable light; Hostage Rest; Sims S-Coil; Braided Wrist Strap; Peep; D-Loop). This setup was over $900 when purchased new. This is a very smooth, quite, and vibration free bow and the speed is not bad either. I really hate to let it go, but I just got a new Bowtech and already have a backup Guardian, so I decided to let the General go. The strings and cables still have life left in them, however they have been used for 2 years (hunter... not a 3-D shooter). I would be hunting with this bow 'as is' this season if not for the recently purchased Destoryer.

Asking price is $420 TYD as pictured to lower 48. USA sales only, HI and AK (contact me to discuss).

Only trade I would be interested in is possbily a partial cash + some Easton FMJ N-Fused 400 arrows (uncut or 29-30").

Attachments

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bow back up for sale, buyer had problem with wife's car and was not able to conclude transaction.

$420 TYD as pictures (choose the mod you want 2, 3, or 4.5)
$350 TYD bare bow
trades - as noted above only

THANKS

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.