Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
9,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale: Brand new in the box right hand 45 - 60 lb 2010 Martin Bengal. The specs are as follows:

Draw Weights: 50#, 60#, 70#
Speed: 315-320 FPS (70#, 30”, 350 gr.)
Let-Off: 80% (adjustable)
Draw Lengths: 25” to 30”
Brace Height: 7”
Weight: 3.5 lbs.
Axle Length: 32 ¼

The Bengal was voted “best bang for the buck” (1st place) in recent AT hunting bow evaluations. A great bow for the money. This bow is brand new in the box and just arrived from the Martin plant yesterday. It has all the modules to change the draw from 25-30 in. which are changed by simply removing 2 allen screws. The Bengal’s single cam also has a draw stop for a rock solid back wall. The Bengal has all the features of a bow selling for $800…..laminated parallel limbs, single cam, two Vibration Escape Modules (V.E.M.)to kill riser vibration, string leaches, and the Martin steel barrel nut to prevent the limb bolt from stripping the aluminum riser. It comes with the owner’s manual, all the modules, and blank warranty card. On the Bengal, Martin also offers the following options: a string suppressor, the ability to replace the cable guard with a roller guard, and camo cams.

The reason I’m selling the bow is the pro shop where I shoot has a deal where if you buy a new bow from them, you get 1 year of free shooting at their indoor range. I have opened the box only to inspect the bow to ensure that there was no damage incurred during shipment via UPS from Martin and to take pictures. For a complete description of the Bengal, click on the following link: http://www.martinarchery.com/2010web/bengal.php
I paid $432 including tax for this Bengal. Asking just $385 TYD, no international sales or trades please. Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
9,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
A Christmas bump........the Bengal goes for $399 in stores (not MSRP). $335 TYD and no tax either....THIS IS A STEAL!!

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
Bump! I cant believe you still have this. Hang in there day after xmas probably a tuff time to sell.

·
Registered
925 Posts
Bengal

Love my Bengal. Mine is a 2009 but it came with the sts and ccs already on it. Are the cutting costs this year?

·
Registered
9,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
$325 TYD. Can't really go much lower on this brand new Bengal. They sell for $399 in pro shops. $325 TYD with no tax bite is like giving it away......:pukey:.

·
Registered
62 Posts
still have the bow? easily adjusted? have a kid that has a 26 inch draw and needs 45-50 lbs.

thanks

·
Registered
9,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
$325 for a $399 Bengal............great price for a great bow!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.