Archery Talk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a LOADED Elite Archery Ninja Black GT500. This is one AWESOME Shooting bow and i hate to get rid of it. Its a 60-70lb bow, maxes out at 72lbs, it has 29.5 cams then when you add the d-loop its right at 30" draw. The bow has a Spott Hogg 5pin .019 sight, QAD ultra drop away rest, a doinker stabilizer(I BELIEVE not 100% sure on this, theres no name on it), a g5 peep sight, and a quick detach camo 5 arrow quiver. The bow has a practically new custom green/yellow strings/cables on it too. This bow is in VERY good good condition and has been taken care of. The only marks on the bow is right in front of the rest and its about as big as a tip of a ball point pin and then in the middle of the handle on the riser, you can see both marks in the pictures. Someone could easily take a black sharpie and touch them up and you would never know but i wanted to show potential buyers how it is. The white marks on the riser screws to adjust the poundage are made from a marker and will come off with water, i just did that for a reference point when adjusting the draw weight. Anyways im asking $600 paypal or money order for everything tyd. If anyones interested in the hard black bow case i can do $620 for everything and ill take care of shipping. Please message me for any questions or interests.

Thanks alot & god bless,
Kyle

IMG_2275 (600x800).jpg
IMG_2279 (800x600).jpg
IMG_2280 (800x600).jpg
IMG_2282 (800x600).jpg

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.