Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my Right Hand 2011 Mathews Z7 Extreme that has 60-70 pound limbs. Bow was hunted with for the 2011 season - so it is used BUT in EXCELLENT condition! I have access to any size cam for any draw length! Bow comes with FOCUS GRIP (installed via factory - so i do not have wood grip) I also have a 3/16" G5 peep with tube aligner installed on it, that will stay with bow. The string is in nice shape, no cracks or chips on limbs..... if this bow shows up and is not in the condition that I stated - i will issue a full refund! This bow was only hunted with, never been shot leauge or 3d shoots.... Just practiced with for hunting and hunted with. Bow condition is Excellent! I will be selling this bow for $600 and charging $20 to ship so a total of $620 tyd..... I accapt paypal (gift form) and/or cashiers check. SORRY - NO TRADES PLEASE!

Attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts
Very interested, sent PM, unable to send box full. I will buy this bow if you can get back to me, 27" draw length. Thanks If I am not the first, I understand, but consider it sold if no one else has expressed interest to buy.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry... Mail-Box is clear! Did not realize it was that full..... PM me if you are still interested.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.