Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

These binoculars are NIB, never been out of the house, not a scratch or flaw on them and original paperwork and warrenty card...I did however buy a pair of 10x42 Nikon Monarch's and decided to keep the neoprene strap from the 10x56 pair.

The binoculars you buy will come with a leather neck strap from the 10x42 pair instead of the neoprene one. That is how these will be sold.

NIB Nikon Monarch ATB Binoculars 10x56 with leather neckstrap NOT neoprene neckstrap, Mossy Oak Obsession Camo.

Price includes shipping...$325.00

Retail in Cabelas for $420.00

1st one to Respond gets em...check out my feedback as well.

Mojo

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
When they go off the 1st page, thread will be closed.

Last chance till end of summer to get a great pair of Nikon Monarchs NIB at an unbeatable price! The only way to get these any cheaper is to steal them.

Mojo

·
Registered
10 Posts
Nikon binos 10X56

What's the deal? Gas prices that high?!

I can't budge anymore off the price... Somebody buy these!

Mojo
Sold I am from Canada but would have you ship to a friend at the Alberta border. Phone number 519-925-0329. Send yours and I will call tomorrow. I live in Ontario but famly in Alberta and hunt there. Where to you live? Talk to you tomorrow as it is after 1:00 in the morning.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Did you not get my message? We wish to buy your binoculars for our camp. Rev. Hugh Hamp 519-925-0329 website www.smokytrail.org email [email protected] Send phone number or email address and I will call or respond. I will be going to a conference later this afternoon for tomorrow, but will be home until this afternoon and them later tomorrow night. I am new at this forum so hope message went through. Look forward to hearing from you Hugh

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.