Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for a bare elite e500 or eforce. what i have for sale or trade is a redhead xp-35 in great condition and like new strings! has a trophy ridge 5 pin site, and a carolina whisker bisquit rest. would sell for 350$ shipped to your door! paypal accepted with 3% added for fees. View attachment 1156846 View attachment 1156847 View attachment 1156849 View attachment 1156850 this bow is right hand, 60 to 70 pound, 27 to 30 inch draw. bow is pretty quick, smooth, and a great shooter. it will shoot way better then i can aim! lol this bow is a box store bow, but built by hoyt, one of the best in the industry. and it shoots like it. no dissapointment with it, just a lil long a.t.a. for me. thanks for looking.

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well, went to the local bow shop a friend of mine owns and he tuned the bow all up and got the a.t.a in spec, got all the cam lean out, and now this things shoots even better. so im gonna keep it i think. will consider trades i mentioned if anyone has been lookin. he also said it had brand new strings and cables on it. probably vaportrail, cause that is what everyone sells around here. thanks for looking.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.