Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
BOHO, I thought you were buying one? Did you get yours already? Just wondering, Eric

·
wannabtradguy
15,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was but the guy never came back online. I gave up. I have a couple things going now,which is a common thing with me, then I think I'm gonna buy an Elite XLR. Ive been doing some research and talking with a couple people and I'm gonna give that bow a shot. pun intended :)

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
I was but the guy never came back online. I gave up. I have a couple things going now,which is a common thing with me, then I think I'm gonna buy an Elite XLR. Ive been doing some research and talking with a couple people and I'm gonna give that bow a shot. pun intended :)
Cool, I've heard a lot of good things about them bows, was just on their website last night, not shopping, just looking!

·
wannabtradguy
15,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
haha but its amazing how looking turns into shopping quick !! I have to get a recurve sold which will happen tomorrow or tuesday and 1 other bow sold then I'm gonna get me a XLR from the ads here if it's still available. my best buddy Mitchell let me borrow a little compound to work on my form and its going great. I snap shot with trad for 16 years and thats a hard habit to break but I've about got it licked finally.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
I have heard nothing but good about Elite, I look forward to hearing how you get on with the XLR.

·
wannabtradguy
15,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thx Neal !! I hope to have it in my hands by the third week of Sept.

·
wannabtradguy
15,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well I ended up with a Constitution and a XXL. Mitchell I think got the XLR. Were gonna do some field testing soon at his range. lol Mine should be here next week.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
MAN! You are in for some fun.

Remember with the Connie to keep it up against the back stop at full draw. You don't need to pull hard, just maintain a positive pressure, and you'll be fine. If you put an STS or Rattler on it, then that will cut the noise right down and it'll just go off with a bang.

Keep us posted.

·
wannabtradguy
15,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I got it. Hope it works out with the old fingers!
congrats David !! I was hoping someone would buy it.

Neil, Im really looking forward to shooting it a lot. The Connie is gonna be my scouting bow so it will get shot more than the XXL at first. I'll post up some pics when I get em set up.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts