Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where you happy with it and would you do a scope (with the chance that it could fog up)?

And if you are a dipper... What % of the scopes you dip fog up?

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
Do you mean a rifle scope?? If so, I had my Leupold VX-III dipped in Mossy Oak Brush. I had it completely dipped except the gold ring and the leupold emblem on the turret. It looks :cool: I've had a lot of work done with Tarjac. They are the best I've seen. They can dip anything! www.tarjac.com

·
Registered
6,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you mean a rifle scope?? If so, I had my Leupold VX-III dipped in Mossy Oak Brush. I had it completely dipped except the gold ring and the leupold emblem on the turret. It looks :cool: I've had a lot of work done with Tarjac. They are the best I've seen. They can dip anything! www.tarjac.com
Yes rifle scope

·
Registered
702 Posts
I own Eagle Custom Graphics a water transfer printing business in Missouri I have dipped scopes and have never had one fog up but I have heard of some that have (not the dippers fault it is the scope) Alot of scopes are said to be water proof but if they leak they can fog up after being dipped the best way to do it is if your scope is said to be water proof take it and dip it under water for about 30 seconds and then see if it leaked if it did send it back under warrenty and if it does not send it to the dipper of your choice .

Hope this helps

·
Registered
142 Posts
I had my rifle, scope and rings dipped at freedomgraphix.com in ada, oklahoma. I am happy with it and when i need something else dipped that is where I will be going.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts