Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Yeah, I think it's too late. I asked about a month ago in a PM and no one ever responded, so I guess that means, "No". We could be on a team together just for fun if you want.

·
Registered
527 Posts
I asked DeeS if we could add another tema because I counted 7 girls that were on the forum inquiring about being added since August, including. I don't see a problem with it because it's not like we will have any advantages, if nothing, we will have a disadvantage because anything that we have shot will not count until we are officially a team. Anyway, she didn't answer me.

I know the old saying, you snooze, you lose but come on! What will it hurt??:cry:

·
Registered
584 Posts
I am already on a team but you girls have my vote. :)

·
Registered
159 Posts
I'll be part of your team if there is room! And you are right Hoddgz we would be at a disadvantage.

·
Registered
171 Posts
If we can add a late team, I'd like to be on it. I'm definately a newb and didn't know about this little contest. It sounds like a ton of fun!

Who know, maybe us late starters overcome all odds and kick some... :)

·
Registered
340 Posts
I also sent a PM..I want to be on a team as well and check everyday to see if we will get to be on one.. so this is who wants to be on a team from what I see:

1. RAZORBACK_GIRL
2. QUEENIE3232
3. hogdgz
4. tothewoodz
5. GirlieBowhunter
6. garfanatic
7. Horses&Hunting
8. Admiral Vixen

Is there anyone else?

·
Registered
527 Posts
I also sent a PM..I want to be on a team as well and check everyday to see if we will get to be on one.. so this is who wants to be on a team from what I see:

1. RAZORBACK_GIRL
2. QUEENIE3232
3. hogdgz
4. tothewoodz
5. GirlieBowhunter
6. garfanatic
7. Horses&Hunting
8. Admiral Vixen

Is there anyone else?
Yeah, you go most of them. I found these the other night when I first started begging again, I am not sure if there are still logging on though.

1. doe eyes 76
2. Diamondgirl27
3. lilmissbowhunte

Come on, DeeS! Just say we can and we'll shut up! What do you say???

1 - 20 of 24 Posts