Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let me know what you think. FYI, I was aiming at the target on the ground, so thats why I look like I'm lopsided :eek:

·
Registered
4,278 Posts
Two things that jump out at me are your bow shoulder is raised up and you are leaning back away from the target. Get that bow shoulder down and you will probably hold a bit steadier. For the leaning, draw with all your weight on your front foot, even to the extreme of having just your toes of your back foot on the ground, this will keep you from leaning back.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Too long for too long

[B]Looks like you've been shooting too long a draw length for too long a time and developed some very bad habits.

If my eyes are seeing correctly, you've got the spiral cam and 1/2 cam which is not adjustable. If that's the case, you're not going to fix the problem easily.

If you get into the Baltimore area, stop by the shop so that I can see the situation first hand. Pictures cam be deceiving.

Good luck.[/B]

·
Registered
9,194 Posts
Deal with the left shoulder 1st - it seems as if you're fighting with it against the bow really hard...

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
The draw length is too Long!

by atleast an inch...your fighting that spiral cam. That thing is tough. I agree with the others get that bow shoulder down and lean into the target...this is going to be tough to adjust to but you can solve the problem by shotening the draw and this may require new cam.5 and limbs. Or just a shorter d.l. bow. Best of luck!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts