Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

· Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my camera was stolen a couple weeks ago on the property I hunt.I was really pi#### to say the least.Well I am still going to hunt the property and decided to do some scouting tonight.Well I was walking on the back end of the property when I see a camera and its MINE.How stupid can you be to steal a camera then set it up in the same area :mad:!!!Was hoping to get some pics of him but there was only blurry ones of his bedroom or some room and some pics of him setting it up(no head shots).Hopefully I will run into him while I am up there sometime :wink:.

Attachments

· Registered
892 Posts
What's up with those ugly white-ass shoes?

· Registered
4,756 Posts
Are those apples in the bucket? It looks like there might be a bit of bait being scattered about. If bait is still there in archery season I'd bet the PGC would love to hear about it.... :wink:

· Registered
892 Posts
He's A punk kid what do you expect?:tongue: Glad to hear you got your cam back, I wouldn't leave any stands unattended around that punk....
Looks like he took time out of his busy day of skateboarding and lounging around the mall to steal cameras and put bait out....What a loser....

· Registered
698 Posts
Here is an example of getting the youth into the outdoors may have some consequences. If I read correctly is the kid trespassing and baiting on your propery as well? Someone got some balls to set up a stolen camera on your property. Hope you catch him.

· Registered
1,458 Posts
I would remove my camera and leave a note pinned to the tree trunk he put the camera on letting him know what i would do to him if i found him on my land:zip:

· Registered
1,539 Posts
here is an example of getting the youth into the outdoors may have some consequences. If i read correctly is the kid trespassing and baiting on your propery as well? Someone got some balls to set up a stolen camera on your property. Hope you catch him.
+1 Catch him and post his face all over....................

· Registered
36,987 Posts
A thief and stupid , thats a great mix .. Glad you got your camera back

· Registered
146 Posts
He's A punk kid what do you expect?:tongue: Glad to hear you got your cam back, I wouldn't leave any stands unattended around that punk....
Looks like he took time out of his busy day of skateboarding and lounging around the mall to steal cameras and put bait out....What a loser....
Yeah! All kids are punks and thieves and losers! They shouldn't even be allowed in the woods, then nobody would have to worry about losing stands or cameras...:rolleyes:

If you're a jerk, you're a jerk no matter how old you are...

BTW, how exactly did you know it was your camera?

· Registered
1,551 Posts
put a note on the tree telling him u are watching him...then pour a gallon of deisel fuel in his spot..that will take care of his ass...

i have come up on 6-12 cameras in the past few years and have done everything to avoid them much less steal them..what a SOB...

:mad:

· Registered
2,247 Posts
It happened to me too.:eek: I was out picking apples and thought I would put a camera up before heading to my tennis lesson....I went back and my camera was gone....Hey, wait a minute:tongue:

· Registered
3,399 Posts
I would post a note to the tree telling him you have a picture of his face and you have given his picture to the police and files a tresspassing claim and theft and another for the ugliest shoes worn in the outdoors.:wink:

I would then dig a hole next to the tree and write on the note" this is where I will bury you after I kill you for what you have done. I am very crazy and have other bodies scattered across my property. You will be NEXT!!!"

· Registered
2,590 Posts
I would post a note to the tree telling him you have a picture of his face and you have given his picture to the police and files a tresspassing claim and theft and another for the ugliest shoes worn in the outdoors.:wink:

I would then dig a hole next to the tree and write on the note" this is where I will bury you after I kill you for what you have done. I am very crazy and have other bodies scattered across my property. You will be NEXT!!!"
Maybe not the last part but post a note on the tree telling him that you have face shots of him and that you are going to bring it to the police unless he calls your cell #.....Than when he calls bring his ass in..

· In constant pursuit of...
8,553 Posts

I agree, but also tell him he might just as well turn himself in so he can avoid the warrant and not be arrested in front of his friends and family.

If you know your Sheriffs name, tell him that he is looking for him.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.