Archery Talk Forum banner

Fox pro - worst arrow march 8th

570 7
I like to thank Fox Pro for hosting this tournament! - awesome job guys!
We are looking forward for next weekend (PA indoor championship)

Thanks again!

:thumbs_up
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· PRIME BOWS
1,189 Posts
Scores?

Are the scores posted anywhere?

· Registered
1,248 Posts

· Registered
1,248 Posts
I like to thank Fox Pro for hosting this tournament! - awesome job guys!
We are looking forward for next weekend (PA indoor championship)

Thanks again!

:thumbs_up
Thanks Fozzy Bear. I'm glad you liked it. Next week end should be a blast we have alot of shooters so far. So if you know anyone that wants to shoot let me know. C-ya then.

· hillbilly deluxe
900 Posts
Like i said foxpro is a great place to shoot and states should be a blast. They set up a tuff shoot for indoors. Its well worth the trip. Bigdog should i call to get a line time or can i just PM you cause i am goin to need 2 spots for the late line on sunday. Thanks
CHRIS:darkbeer:

· Registered
1,248 Posts
Like i said foxpro is a great place to shoot and states should be a blast. They set up a tuff shoot for indoors. Its well worth the trip. Bigdog should i call to get a line time or can i just PM you cause i am goin to need 2 spots for the late line on sunday. Thanks
CHRIS:darkbeer:
Thanks for the good words. We try to set up a tough course for these types of events. In my opinion in only makes you better. The tougher courses you shoot through the year the better prepared for IBO Tripple Crown and worlds. Either way chris is fine with me. Just let me know the day, time, class.

Jim

· Registered
1,248 Posts
2 man team results

To see the 2 man team shoot results go to www.foxproarchery.com
I would like to thank everyone who participated in our team event. Hopefully we'll see you at the Indoor Sate Championship.

Thanks Jim
Foxpro Archery

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.